Completely and beautifully furnished studio located in Old Town Lincoln Park.
You will love this neighborhood! This mid-rise luxury loft building is walking distance to everything Chicago has to offer: Lake Michigan and its beaches, Michigan Ave. shopping, restaurants and bars, grocery stores, movie theatre, comedy clubs, great night life, the financial district, and the "L" train are just a few blocks away.
- All utilities set up and included in the rent: central heat and air, cable, wireless high speed Internet, electric, gas and water
- Fully stocked kitchen with dishwasher and we provide plenty of bath towels, 2 sets of linens for the queen size bed, 32" flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo, iron, vacuum, etc.
- Exposed brick wall, wood beam ceilings and track lighting
- New oak cabinets and new carpet
- Two large closets
- Skyline view of the city
- Cobbler Square Building Amenities:
- 24 hour door man
- 24 hour fitness center
- Roof top deck with hot tub, skyline view of the city, patio furniture and gas grills
- Conference center with computers and free wireless high speed Internet
- Newly remodeled lobby with party room, pool table, video games, furnished lounge with fireplace and Large flat screen TV
- Bike room
- Garage parking
- Immediate occupancy
- Very flexible lease terms - daily, weekly and monthly rates available
< Return to Previous Page